“… TG4 has launched its first Irish language app.
Designed with kids in mind, the Cúla4 app provides more than 100 Irish language words so it is also ideal for those new to the language.
As well as the correct spelling, the app includes a guide for how to pronounce each word.
For the kids, there is a drawing page so they can scribble down their own words.
The app is available to download by searching for Cúla4 in iTunes. It is free and compatible with all iPhone and iPad devices. The Android version will be available soon, said TG4.”
The app is available here.
- Not One Small Victory But Three (ansionnachfionn.com)
- Opposition To Irish – It’s A Tribal Thing (ansionnachfionn.com)
- There’s No Éire In Ireland! (ansionnachfionn.com)
- The Truth About Irish (ansionnachfionn.com)
- Irish From Brazil! (ansionnachfionn.wordpress.com)
- Fáilte! (ansionnachfionn.com)
- Language Apartheid In Ireland? (ansionnachfionn.wordpress.com)
- You: Character Study: Ed Shevlin Polishes His Irish While Collecting the Trash (nytimes.com)
- Political Parties agus an Gaeilge. (politics.ie)