Veteran Irish journalist Vincent Brown takes on the Troika bagman, Klaus Masuch, at the EU-ECB-IMF Press Conference in Dublin with some questions the Frankfurt Eurocrat would clearly prefer not to answer (like, why are the people of Ireland paying for the financial chicanery of German, French and British banks and lending houses?). Apparently Barbara Nolan, Director of the European Commission Representation in Ireland (god, they love their fancy titles don’t they?), would prefer if those questions weren’t asked either and judging from the reactions around Brown it would seem that much of the so-called Irish media would agree.
Irish journalists challenging the establishment consensus? Don’t be silly. They are the establishment!
- EU And IMF Policy In Ireland – To Hell Or To Canada! (ansionnachfionn.com)
- Meanwhile In Ireland, Another Form Of Censorship… (ansionnachfionn.com)
- We’re All Speaking German Now – Apparently (ansionnachfionn.com)
- Troika not ruling out mini-Budget in 2012 (namawinelake.wordpress.com)
- Government is apparently exaggerating its efforts to deal with Anglo’s promissory notes (namawinelake.wordpress.com)
- Planning to emigrate (teddyoshea.wordpress.com)
- Plan B (mamanpoulet.com)
- Eirigi New Year Statement (thefivedemands.org)