And so it rumbles on, the latest chapter in the tale of Britain’s super-superspy and double-agent extraordinaire Freddie “Stakeknife” Scappaticci, with the audio recordings of calls between Ian Hurst (the nom de guerre of Martin Ingram, an alleged former British military Intelligence agent) and Sir John Wilsey (former General Officer Commanding the British Army in the Occupied North of Ireland during the early 1990s). Not much new, not much we didn’t know already, and all rather desperate really. But judge for yourself here.
- Fantasy Troubles Part III – Britain’s Superspies! (ansionnachfionn.com)
- Identity of ‘computer hacker’ is revealed (independent.co.uk)
- Scappaticci named as member of IRA squad (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- RUC officer refuses to tell tribunal whether Scappaticci is ‘Stakeknife’ (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Convicted blagger allegedly hacked emails for News of the World. (telegraph.co.uk)
- News of the World hacking suspect jailed for blagging in separate case (guardian.co.uk)