The Lallands Peat Worrier is one of the most literate and erudite writers in the Scottish Nationalist blogosphere. He is one of my regular go-to people when I want a more in-depth analysis of Scottish affairs, especially in the convoluted area of law and constitutional jurisdiction. In fact, I’m frankly jealous of his abilities. Not least when I read a lengthy piece from him on British Nationalism. For only the British could claim that their nationalism is in fact not nationalism. And, indeed, all other nationalisms are nationalism. And therefore abhorrent.
The Peat Worrier takes a sharpened pin to this balloon of hypocritical pomposity. Enjoy.
- Brit-Nats Jump Down The Rabbit Hole To Escape The SNP Vote (ansionnachfionn.com)
- Gerry Hassan: There’s no future to be had living in the past (scotsman.com)
- Ed Miliband spots the gaping hole in the case for the Union. Can he fill it? (sluggerotoole.com)
- Mike Elrick: Independent and British? SNP just can’t have it both ways (scotsman.com)
- Scots will not be British if they vote for independence, says Miliband (guardian.co.uk)